Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Isaiah 43:5


"5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth—
7 everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made.”

These are my words of comfort for today.

Do not be afraid.  I am with you.

Many changes lie ahead.

Many transitions for young hearts.

Many transitions for old hearts too.

In the midst of these amazing, miraculous transitions...

...may my attitude and that of the people in my home be the same as that of Jesus.

...let us love one another with a pure, sacrificial, selfless love.

...let us each be helpful, kind, respectful, gracious, and considerate.

48 hours till Beijing-bound.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to follow along...we are one week behind you. I am wondering if we will meet in Guangzhou or miss each other? We get home 3/1! Would be cool to meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What day do you all arrive in Guanggzhou? We depart on the 25th...

      Delete