We got home Wednesday afternoon, thankful for smooth flights and a mostly happy and pain-free girl as we travelled.
What we came home to was the hard part.
Nana was not well at all. I was in my house roughly 5 minutes before leaving the house again with my mom and dad and heading to the local ER. Lilly was excited to be home, see her siblings, see the cute Bitty Baby crib that Pap Pap had built for her, and didn't even notice my departure.
Nana had tried to tough it out for just a few days too long, and was admitted straight into the ICU with a "big pneumonia." She is getting good care now, and is doing much better.
I am SO glad we came home Wednesday instead of coming as planned tomorrow, Friday the 18th.
So we are happily home, getting unpacked and slowly getting back into the swing of things here.
But we are still spending some time at a hospital bedside, praying for speedy healing and recovery for Super Nana.
I won't be blogging for awhile...much to tend to here at home.
When I do get back on, I hope to post video of Lilly's first post-surgery steps alongside video of her walking so smoothly now.
I hope your mother is feeling better. We'll continue to pray for her & you all.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the pictures. Lilly looks worn from the ordeal but she also looks straighter, taller & healthier.
Thank you again for taking the time to share this with us and as life lets you, for updates.
Love,
Nadine ^_^