Exactly one year ago today, Tom and I met Isabel for the first time.
I have spent a lot of time going through all of the photos from the past year, re-living our adoption trip and appreciating afresh all the wonderful new friends that shared a momentous life event with us.
If you have a few extra minutes in your day today, we invite you to experience a recap of Isabel's adoption and first year of grafting into our family.
We thank God for her--for preserving her life, for allowing us to be a part of her story, and for the chance to love her and be loved by her.
I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.I will be glad and exult in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-3
Praise the Lord with us.
Lovely recap. It was our pleasure to meet you and your whole family at Ryan's wedding in January. May God continue to shower your family with blessings.
ReplyDeleteJanet and Charlie Hicks
(Angie's American parents)
I Hadn't seen this until today but I must say...I LOVED IT!!!
ReplyDelete:)