Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just a few Funnies

So I had to share a funny story.  Bella apparently watches the weather channel when I'm not looking. 

When talking about how bright the sun was recently on our way to the park, she commented that "It's not supposed to rain the day after tomorrow." 

I responded with "Really?  How do you know?"

To which she replied "I saw a forecast on TV." 

Mind you, I had to look up the Chinese word she used for "forecast" because I did not know it.  And mind you, we rarely have the TV on in our house...when it is on, it is usually a kids' DVD or it's after bedtime and one of Tom's shows is on.

My guess is that her foster family used to watch the weather on TV.  Cracks me up. 

Also, Tom and I successfully left the house with the dog tonight and walked around the block, just the two of us.  A whole 15 minutes to ourselves during daylight hours and uninterrupted conversation.  Wow.  Best yet, no tears from the little ones...just fun playing in the bin full of rice I bought today at Costco for therapeutic play purposes. 

One day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. No tears is always a great end to a "get-a-way" even if only 15 minutes...:)

    ReplyDelete