Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Introducing Our New Family Blog

Now that the adventure of Lilly's adoption has become the adventure of daily life in the Cantilina household, I have decided it is time to rename our blog to reflect in reality what it is: a place for me to chronicle our daily lives--both the mundane and the miraculous--and to allow family and friends to follow our adventures as they have time and inclination. Writing is, for me, an outlet for reflection and allowing my heart and my spirit to release the things I ponder, so this blog is as much for me as it is for you, dear reader.

The "Our Adoption Adventure" blog is not going away, it will still be there. But I have actually set up all my adoption-related posts and comments to be printed in a bound book as a keepsake. Thank you for following our miraculous journey to Lilly and our daily lives since we've had her home.

If you have managed to find this new blog, welcome! And if you stop by to read, please let me know you're there by leaving a comment...it's always nice to know who's reading.

4 comments:

  1. i read it! love you and miss you!!!! ALL! when do we need to register for the conference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read and will continue to read!! I absolutely love reading your blogs and look forward to it. Thank you!! :)

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay another blog to follow! Count me in as a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been lurking in the background for quite some time (blush!) I'm a South African mom to two daughters, one 20yo and one 14yo.

    ReplyDelete